Instagram Live is essentially an Instagram story, like you see at the top of your feed, but recorded and streamed in real-time.On the Instagram feed, these live stories will show at the very front of your story circle icons to let you know that a business or individual is currently live and then Instagrammers can watch along in real-time.Why you should use Instagram Live?Well, why not? If you’re looking for something more concrete, here are a few reasons to give Instagram Live a try:
- Instagram Live gives you the number one position on the story feed, increasing visibility.
- Instagram Live automatically sends push notifications to your followers alerting them you are live
- Instagram’s algorithm gives organic engagement boosts to users who embrace this feature. This will make your videos more likely to appear in
- Instagram’s discovery section so new people will find you!
- Instagram Live videos are more engaging and discoverable for the reasons stated above.
- Instagram Live videos allow you to create a stronger connection and bond with your followers.
- Instagram Live humanises your brand by showing a face behind your business.
- DO A MINI WEBINAR/TRAINING
Make this a recurring event that people will turn into
- DO A BOOK READING
This can be like your own virtual book club.
- SHARE OR TEACH SOMETHING
Introduce a dynamic and interactive discussion regarding tools, tips, challenges, and best practices.
- NEWS ABOUT A PRODUCT OR EVENT
Announce your new product or event and build buzz for the live broadcast or launch of the project.
A simple way to get started with Instagram Live collaborations is conducting interviews or Q&A sessions. You can interview an influencer, chat with a leader in your industry about the things that matter to your Instagram followers or hold a Q&A session with someone from your company.